Sunday, January 31, 2010

Initial Credit Card Statements


I opened a Chase Amazon Credit Card only because 1.) Online Book Purchase are much cheaper. 2.) Amazon Chase offered a deal of $30 refund for opening a line of credit. Here is the first statement.


OK everything looks normal.  Books purchased and credit issued.  Great.

Next two months statement. Bad move on my part I missed the payment for October. In November I pay account over the phone.  I don't know what the charges are yet because I have not received my statement yet. I call and ask the customer service rep, "How much do I owe?  How much do I owe to pay this account off entirely and to close it?" The payment is made exactly in the amount I was told.  The account is thought to be closed.  The December statement arrives and I ignore it since I just paid it over the phone.  

Why was I told I owed $132.54 if that is not indeed what I owed?


This bill is paid off in November.

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment